TERMS AND CONDITIONS – EVENTS
By attending The Nomad Escape (the “Event”, “TNE”, “Nomad”, “Host”, “Us” or “We”) you (“Attendee”, “Participant” or “You”) recognize, acknowledge, accept and certify to understanding and accepting the below terms and conditions:
- If you join The Nomad Escape you are deemed to:
- have read, understood, and agreed to these Terms & Conditions; and
- understand that these Terms & Conditions are contractual in nature, legally binding and not optional.
- By accepting an invitation to become a Participant, You will make Us aware of anything that may affect You being a Participant, such as illness, phobias, limited swimming ability, allergies or anything that can affect your productivity, performance and/or well-being or safety during the event.
- This is a network and business program organized by TNE Network LTD and referred to as The Nomad Escape.You shall not engage in any illegal activity, or any other activity to discredit Us, Our members or affiliates, including but not limited to, use of drugs, drunken and/or disorderly conduct and general misconduct, including without limitation, violations of the local criminal code.
- All activities and food as part of the program and the chosen package will be included.
- The schedule is always subject to change due to unforeseen circumstances that could include, without limitation, weather damage, endangerment; an act of god; War; cancellation by necessary third-party vendor/businesses, punctuation and so on. You assume the risk as it relates to any cancellation and/or schedule change and expressly agree to waive any potential claims of any sort against Us as a result of same.
- TNE Network LTD is not responsible for transporting Participants to any other destinations or locations. To the extent any such transportation is necessary for You, You shall be solely responsible for same.
- Your participation in our Event is contingent upon:
- Your agreement to take the most sensible approach to risk management while participating in the Event;
- that You are in good health and have no medical condition that will impact your ability to participate in the program; and,
- You are responsible for and able and willing to take care of your own safety and your own possessions while participating in the Event.
Acceptance of risk
- Some activities as part of the Event may be dangerous, adventurous and require physical activity, and therefore, participation may be dangerous. During activities you will be visiting places where the dangers and challenges will be greater than those present in daily lives. There is a higher degree of personal risk due to participation in the Event. You recognize and accept this risk and expressly agree that any such risk is solely assumed by You.
- All Participants in this Event do so at their own risk, expressly waiving any liability to Us as a result of any accident and/or injury suffered during our Event.
- You agree that you have been advised of the risks associated with the activities and voluntarily chose to participate in the Event fully accepting liability for any such risks that may cause personal injury, death, property damage or economic loss, and in turn waiving any such liability to Us.
- We strongly recommend that you obtain travel insurance before joining our program. Your travel insurance should include (without limitation) coverage against COVID’19, personal accident, death, medical expenses and emergency repatriation. We also strongly recommend your insurance covers cancellation, curtailment, personal liability and loss of luggage and personal effects.
- Should You ignore the preceding four (4) paragraphs and file any claim against Us, you hereby agree to defend, indemnify and/or hold us harmless. Your participation in Our Event is expressly contingent upon the foregoing. Put more simply, should you participate in Our Event, you waive your right to file any claim against Us that in any way relates to Our Event.
You agree to be held liable for any damage to the Venue outside of what is considered “normal wear and tear.” Any aesthetic, electrical, structural, or mechanical damages caused by You, Your affiliates and/or or invited staff will be the sole responsibility of You to rectify to the satisfaction of Us. Damages will be assessed by an independent contractor appointed by the Venue and participants agree to pay the amount quoted by the contractor for any repairs.
Release and indemnity
- You agree to unconditionally release discharge and agree not to sue each of Us, our officers, employees, agents, representatives and collaborators (collectively and severally referred to as the “Indemnified”), in respect of any loss, liability, claim or cause of action that may arise as a result of, or in connection with, any act, omission, default, failure or error on the part of the Indemnified occurring wholly or partially during the course of the Event.
- You agree to indemnify, defend and/or hold harmless the Indemnified from any loss, liability, claim or cause of action that may be brought against the Indemnified as a result of or in connection with any act, omission, default, failure, or error on the part of the Indemnified occurring wholly or partially during the course of the Event.
- In the event of any injury or your death caused wholly or partially as a result of or in connection with any act, omission, default, failure, or error on the part of the Indemnified occurring wholly or partially during the course of the Event, You agree that Your estate and Your personal representatives, executors or administrators indemnify and will keep indemnified the Indemnified from any loss, liability, claim or cause of action that may be brought against the Indemnified by your personal representatives, executors, administrators, dependants or any other person entitled to claim damages in respect of your death. As such, you hereby waive any rights that your heirs, assigns and/or executors may have to collect a judgement on your behalf for injury and/or death resulting in Your participation in Our Event.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, any claim by you against the Indemnified is excluded to the extent that it is for indirect or consequential loss, loss of profits or economic loss, however it arises, or for indirect, special, punitive, or exemplary damages.
- You hereby waive any and all rights to any legal claims or actions against TNE network and The Nomad Escape and release and discharge the Host and Host’s heirs, assigns, successors, officers, employees, agents, executors, partners, administrators or any other legal representatives along with anyone claiming through them (hereinafter, collectively, the “Released Parties”), in their individual capacity or in their business capacities, of all claims, causes of actions, liabilities, disputes, demands, damages, agreements, contracts, obligations, promises, debts, and/or accounts of any kind or any nature, whether currently known or unknown, for any damage, loss, or injury of or relating to the rental of the Venue, which Renter has or ever had or may have in the future against Host or any of the Released Parties.
Participant Agreement and Release Content
- You hereby waive any ownership and publication rights you may be entitled to in connection with the Content of Our Event. You agree that you have no right to sell, license, or publish any of the Content to any person or entity. Moreover, you agree that this prohibition continues in perpetuity.
- Participant further releases the Content Creators, their parent company, clients, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents, servants, or employees (“Releasees”) from any claims for remuneration associated with any form of damage, foreseen or unforeseen, associated with the proper commercial or artistic use of the Content.
- It is Your express intent that the herein terms and conditions shall bind all members of Participant’s family, heirs, assignees and personal representatives. You represent that they are 18 years or older and this release was freely and voluntarily signed.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
- To reserve a spot in Our Event, We require a 50% deposit of the full program cost. Of course, the full Event cost is calculated based on the package You choose.
- You are responsible to book Your own flight or travel accommodations. We do not refund any travel, flight, or booking costs in case of cancellation.
- A transaction fee of the payment processor of 2.9% is applied to every payment and is included in the price on the website.
- In the event you cancel within twenty-four (24) hours from the submission of Your payment (either in full or as initial deposit), 95% of the amount paid shall be refunded.
- In the event You cancel Your booking between the submission of Your payment and forty-five (45) prior to the start of the program, 80% of the full ticket price will be refunded; the other 20% will be forfeited to Us cover the administration costs – i.e., costs entailed in reliance upon Your participation.
- In the event You cancel Your booking within forty-five (45) days prior to the start of the program, all payments are non-refundable. No exceptions shall be made.
- In the event You want to make use of a customised payment plan, there will be a 20% fee on top of the package cost applied, to cover the administration costs.
- In the very unlikely case that TNE cancels any retreat due to too few participants, TNE will notify Participants thirty (30) days in advance of the Event start date and issue a full payment refund or keep the deposit for participation to a future event.
- There will be no refunds or discounts for arriving late, leaving early, flight cancellations, or travel delays.
- There is an administration cost of Euro 100 when You reschedule the date of Your participation within thirty (30) days prior to the start of the program. You recognize and agree to the responsibility of this amount.
- You can choose to receive a voucher instead of a refund at the full amount for a future program with Us.
I agree to adhere to the following COVID-19 safety guidelines during the course of the Event:
- Upon arrival I follow the guidelines provided by the accommodation.
- I will inform the staff immediately if I don’t feel well and agree to visit a local doctor or medical provided in the event I am exhibiting any COVID-19 symptoms. In this case I will wear a facemask and isolate myself from the rest of the group until I am diagnosed.
- I will wash my hands frequently with soap and water.
- I understand I take part in a program with international participants involved during a global pandemic. I am personally liable and fully responsible for my own health, safety and hygiene.
- I hereby assert that the organisers instructed me about the guidelines and measures, and they operate within the local restrictions.
- I agree that me and my personal representatives, executors or administrators unconditionally release discharge and agree not to sue TNE Network LTD in case of any contamination, illness or death.
- I understand that should I fail to adhere to the aforementioned guidelines I shall be subject to immediate removal from the Event and not entitled to a refund, of any amount.
Cancellation & Refunds COVID-19 related
If you test positive for Covid-19 within five (5) days prior to the Event, or if new Covid-19 travel restrictions prohibit entry to the destination, you may submit documentation to receive a full refund in The Nomad Escape credits that can be used to rebook for a future Event.
To protect yourself from unforeseen circumstances, we encourage you to purchase travel insurance.
I CONFIRM THAT I HAVE READ AND UNDERSTOOD THIS AGREEMENT AND ACCEPT ITS TERMS, AND I AM AWARE THAT I AM WAIVING CERTAIN LEGAL RIGHTS WHICH I OR MY HEIRS, NEXT OF KIN, EXECUTORS, ADMINISTRATORS, ASSIGNS AND REPRESENTATIVES MAY HAVE AGAINST THE RELEASEES.
I FURTHER CONFIRM THAT I HAVE VOLUNTARILY SIGNED THIS WAIVER, BEING OF FULL MIND AND CAPACITY. MOREOVER, I AGREE THAT I HAVE HAD THE OPPORTUNITY TO ENSURE THAT I FULLY UNDERSTAND THE TERMS SET FORTH HEREIN AND I AGREE THAT I UNDERSTAND SAME AND AM SIGNING THIS DOCUMENT WITH THE EXPECTATION THAT ALL SUCH TERMS SHALL APPLY TO ME