As the trend towards remote work continues to grow, managing remote teams can be a challenge. Fortunately, there are many tools available to help you manage your remote team and keep everyone on the same page. In this article, we’ll take a look at five essential tools that every remote manager should have in their toolbox.
TAILORED COMPANY RETREATS!
We specialize in enriching forward-thinking companies & their staff with a healthy work-life-play balance. We boost your team’s productivity and increase the happiness of your employees.
Trello is a project management tool that is perfect for remote teams. With Trello, you can create boards for different projects and tasks, assign tasks to team members, and track progress in real-time. Trello is also great for visual learners as it allows you to use cards and boards to create a visual representation of your projects.
Zoom is a video conferencing tool that has become a staple in the remote work world. With Zoom, you can have face-to-face meetings with your team members no matter where they are in the world. You can also share your screen, record meetings, and use the virtual whiteboard feature to collaborate in real-time.
Slack is a messaging app that allows you to communicate with your team in real-time. With Slack, you can create channels for different topics and projects, send direct messages, and even integrate other apps like Trello and Zoom. Slack is also great for keeping everyone in the loop and avoiding miscommunication.
Google Drive is a cloud storage service that is perfect for remote teams. With Google Drive, you can create and share documents, spreadsheets, and presentations with your team. You can also collaborate in real-time, leave comments, and even revert to previous versions of your work.
Time Doctor is a time tracking tool that can help you keep track of your team’s productivity. With Time Doctor, you can see how much time your team is spending on different tasks, set time limits for specific projects, and even take screenshots to ensure that everyone is staying on task.
Managing a remote team can be challenging, but with the right tools, it can be a breeze. Trello, Zoom, Slack, Google Drive, and Time Doctor are five essential tools that every remote manager should have in their toolbox. By using these tools, you can effectively manage your team, keep everyone on the same page, and ensure that your projects are completed on time and on budget.
Join us at Level up club business retreat in Madeira, Portugal for seven days of work, play, and learning.
- Join us at Level up club business retreat in Madeira, Portugal seven days of work, play, and learning.
- You can expect to learn about how to travel as a digital nomad, how travel has changed over the years and what it will look like in the future. You’ll also get an insight into the psychology of a nomadic lifestyle and how you can apply these learnings to your own life.
- You’ll have time away from work so you can enjoy this beautiful island with other digital nomads while still networking with others who share similar interests. We’re talking activities like surfing lessons or relaxing on our private beach!
- This event is all about meeting new people—you might meet someone who becomes your best friend or finds out about their project that could help yours grow! You might even find out about some cool businesses or services that would make great additions to your portfolio.
- After this event ends we plan on having another one soon after so stay tuned for more information!
Discover more on our upcoming retreats, click on the link below to discover how to get the last deals!