Nomad Island Fest 2022 – Madeira Edition
For the last 3 years, I have been building a strong and intimate community of driven digital nomads and online entrepreneurs. I can remember when I got the first idea of bringing my full community together in a bigger event, instead of the intimate business retreats that I normally host.
It is now 1 year later after the idea popped into my mind, and here I am, preparing for the 3rd edition already of the Nomad Escape fest edition.
We analyzed within our community which topics are the most important for online entrepreneurs to learn about…and these are Business, Scaling, Mindset, Marketing, Tech, Wealth & Health.
That is why we booked top-class Industry experts for Nomad Island Fest to teach about topics that are necessary to learn about if you want to grow your digital business, interactive workshops, networking sessions, parties and so much more for everyone who wants to step up to the next level.
Let me sum up why you should join as a participant, partner, or speaker at Nomad Island Fest;
1. Join a week-long mastermind focused on business growth and personal development.
Nomad Island Fest is basically one big mastermind & network event, in a very informal format. A Mastermind is a group of like-minded people who meet regularly to help one another grow. It’s a chance to meet other like-minded people, learn from experts, network with others and grow your business.
Nomad Island Fest will hold a private mastermind event for the attendees of the festival where they get the opportunity explore topics such as:
- How to generate monthly recurring revenue online?
- How to scale a remote team?
- How to attract the right audience?
- How to solve a conflict with a current business partner?
- …and any topic which will help you to move forward in your personal and professional journey.
2. Masterminds can help you expand your network and find clients and partners
Masterminds are great for expanding your network. By joining a mastermind, you can meet people who have the same goals as you and work on them together. You’ll also be able to learn from the experiences of others in the group who have gone through similar situations. Mastermind members often help each other out by providing resources like referrals or marketing tips—and these connections may lead to business opportunities!
3. Meet people you would normally never get access to.
From 7-figure business owners, startup founders who raised 3 million USD in less than 4 months, the best travel bloggers in the world, to coursecreators with a quarter million students to Mindvalley authors….you can find them all at our event. In an informal way you can connect with them, become friends, learn and share skill.
4. Learn from top-class speakers & digital entrepreneurs.
We’re working with a variety of speakers to bring you the best content possible. It’s not just about business growth, but also personal development and mindset. We’ll have some of the world’s top experts in remote work, digital nomadism, and personal development there to share their knowledge with you.
Our speakers will be leaders in their fields and they’d love to meet you.
Already a few lined up to give you a sneak peek:
📶 How to create Your Bestselling Online Course by Jimmy Naraine – Mindvalley Author, Bestselling Udemy Partner, Entrepreneur and Corporate trainer.
💰 How to build a 7-figure business – Panel moderated by Chris Reynolds – Founder M3 Entrepreneur community & The Business Method Podcast.
🎯 How to develop digital business strategies for entrepreneurs by Jon Miksis – Online entrepreneur Top Travel Blogger, founder of Global Viewpoint.
❣️ How to find your soulmate (why all relationship advice sucks) – by Petra Fuerst, CEO and Founder of SoulmateCoaching.de
💸 How to build a killer sales team: The Art and Science behind it by Desmond L. Dixon 🌎 ,CEO of CXO Republic, Sales Expert & Consultant
🎙️ How to master Public Speaking by Derek Smith– Founder of Word. Creative.
5. It’s the perfect mix of work and play.
Nomad Island Fest is the perfect place to unwind. The event will be held in a breathtaking location—Madeira Island, the Island of eternal spring.
Not only will you get to network with other nomads, you’ll also have the chance to learn from experts in fields such as blogging, podcasting, freelancing and more. You’ll make new friends (we guarantee it) and get away from your day-to-day routine for a few days on an island paradise that’s just a short 1 hour flight from Lisbon.
6. Get away from your day-to-day routine and come out with new energy, inspiration and opportunities.
The best thing about Nomad Island Fest is that you’ll get to take advantage of new surroundings and a different schedule. This allows you to focus on your goals, as well as try something different that you might have never considered before. Plus, because of the beautiful scenery, you can use this time to relax and rejuvenate yourself after a long day at work or school.
You’ll also be able to meet like-minded people who are interested in traveling, exploring new places, and learning new skills. You might even learn something about yourself through these interactions!
Join us at Nomad Island Fest in Madeira for seven days of work, play, and learning.
- Join us at Nomad Island Fest in Madeira for seven days of work, play, and learning.
- You can expect to learn about how to travel as a digital nomad, how travel has changed over the years and what it will look like in the future. You’ll also get an insight into the psychology of a nomadic lifestyle and how you can apply these learnings to your own life.
- You’ll have time away from work so you can enjoy this beautiful island with other digital nomads while still networking with others who share similar interests. We’re talking activities like surfing lessons or relaxing on our private beach!
- This event is all about meeting new people—you might meet someone who becomes your best friend or finds out about their project that could help yours grow! You might even find out about some cool businesses or services that would make great additions to your portfolio.
- After this event ends we plan on having another one soon after so stay tuned for more information!
We hope to see you there and we look forward to connecting with all our fellow nomads from around the world!
Do you want to join a life changing experience and take your business, network, and skills to the next level?
Discover more on our upcoming retreats, click on the link below to discover how to get the last deals!