The more people you know, the more options you have in life.
LEVEL UP CLUB BUSINESS RETREAT!
Join the Nomad Island Fest: Our 7-day life-changing experience in Madeira from 1 – 7 Dec 2023.
1. Networking is all about connecting with people who can help you grow your business
It’s not just a sales call, it’s not just job hunting, and it’s definitely not an excuse to crawl out from under your rock once a month (although you should do that too). Networking is about building relationships and finding opportunities through those connections.
2. Networking is an opportunity to learn, but also to teach.
The best way to learn is by teaching. You can find yourself feeling like you are on top of the world when someone comes up to you and says, “I really liked what you said during that presentation!” It feels good to know that your message resonated with someone else—but it feels even better when that person asks for help or advice in return.
3. Many of the best opportunities come from the people you know.
4. Networking helps you make lasting friends, not just business contacts.
5. The more people you know, the more options you have in life.
When I was younger I thought my network would expand as fast as I grew older but as time went on this proved untrue; instead it became clear that my circle of friends only expanded so much before reaching maximum capacity (which happens around age 30).
6. Don’t wait until a need arises to start networking!
It’s important that you have a networking strategy in place before you go out and start meeting people. You can’t just wait for the perfect time, because that time never comes. Instead, think about how you can build relationships with people so that when they need something from you, they’ll think of YOU first.
Join us at Nomad Island Fest in Madeira for seven days of work, play, and learning.
- Join us at Nomad Island Fest in Madeira for seven days of work, play, and learning.
- You can expect to learn about how to travel as a digital nomad, how travel has changed over the years and what it will look like in the future. You’ll also get an insight into the psychology of a nomadic lifestyle and how you can apply these learnings to your own life.
- You’ll have time away from work so you can enjoy this beautiful island with other digital nomads while still networking with others who share similar interests. We’re talking activities like surfing lessons or relaxing on our private beach!
- This event is all about meeting new people—you might meet someone who becomes your best friend or finds out about their project that could help yours grow! You might even find out about some cool businesses or services that would make great additions to your portfolio.
- After this event ends we plan on having another one soon after so stay tuned for more information!
Discover more on our upcoming retreats, click on the link below to discover how to get the last deals!